Friday, August 20, 2010

Day one of Metho

Today I started the new meds. for RA. I had to take 4 pills of methotrasate after eating my cereal then followed by drinking water. I am a little afraid of the meds just because of all the side effects and that the med was made for cancer patients. But I just want to be normal again, I love being a mommy and having RA has really made it hard on me. Things that I love to do like playing in the floor with them has became very hard for me, changing my babies diaper and dressing him extremely hard. I never would have imagined that this disease was this bad until having it myself. It has really made me view things differently but as for the meds as long as I take the folic acid on the days I dont take the metho I should not have problems with mouth sores and hair falling out. So I am thinking positive and hoping for great outcome.. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment