Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Enjoying daily life through the pain

well last night I got up with my 4 month old three times, each time having to work my hands and they were so achy but had no choice I had to bare the pain and feed my baby. Then I awoke an hour earlier this morning so I could shower in hot water hoping tohelp my joints before my baby woke up again and before getting my 4 year old up for school. But I decided last night after praying, that I am going to do my daily life the same as if I did not have this RA. I know it hurts me really bad at times, but I am not going to give up and miss out on these precious moments with my kids and husband. So this morning I started my day off earlier and ended up working out alright, my 4 year old woke up on his own at 7 and I got his juice and cartoons on, then my 4 month old woke up so I changed his diaper and dried my hair while standing beside him on the changing table. He loves the hair dyer so I would blow it on his hair a little and he would just laugh. Once this was done I moved him to his little seat and made my other son pancakes by request for breakfast, while he was eating I fed my baby his cereal . Then both got done around same time, I gave the baby some toys and helped my 4 year old get dressed and we talked about what we were going to make for dinner. We decided that he is going to help me make pigs in the blanket for dinner tonight with green beans and mashed potato's. I pray that my hands ease up before time to go get him from school today. The hardest part about picking him up is snapping the baby in his carseat and getting him out and packing him in to pick the 4 year old up. I know this normally is a really easy task but when your hands don;t work right and your muscles are really weak this becomes very hard for me. Like right now I am typing with odd fingers because some of them will not bend right. Well anyways the main point of my blog is to kinda vent out daily things I enjoy and struggle with, but like I said before I am not giving up and I am still going to do everything I want even if it means I have to do it with pain.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment