Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy for some relief

The past couple days have been awesome, with some minor pain but nothing I could not work through. It is giving me hope that the meds are starting to work. I have read a lot about the MTX and once I read that it was a chemo drug it kinda scared me but the docs informed me that without meds I would most likely be paralyzed by the age of 50. So it is really one of those things were you don't have much of a choice. Anyways today was my second round of mtx I didnot get sick at my stomach but I did have some minor stomach cramps and chronic fatigue. I tried to fight to stay awake but I lost that battle thank god I was at my moms when it hit but it only lasted for about 30 mins and then I got woke back up pretty good. Anyways I came home and enjoyed an evening with my husband and oldest child, the baby stayed all night with my mom. We sat at the table together helping him with his homework and I kept thinking about how lucky I was that my hands were not sore and I could help him.These small things that I never would have thought about cross my mind often now. But I hope that meds keep working and through the grace of god I bet this RA. Because I am  not going to give up I am going to keep living the way I want to live....

No comments:

Post a Comment